Happy Thursday! Thursdays are great aren’t they? Especially when you have time after work to write a blog post and link up with so many other lovely bloggers!
Thinking Out Loud is hosted by Amanda over at Running With Spoons. She created it because she knows that writer’s block happens, that we all have random thoughts running through our brains, and because not every post should have to be so structured. Sometimes Thinking Out Loud is the best way to get the juices flowing. So let the randomness begin!
- Why is it so hard to wake up some mornings, and others not so much? I had a few things going on this week after work so planned on doing a few early morning runs. Well it only happened once. Wednesday I hit the snooze button about ten times! TEN! But then I woke up this morning (even after going out for dinner and drinks last night) perfectly fine.
I got a bunch of pictures of the sunrise. It is one of the most refreshing things…sunrise, run, fresh air…I should really do this everyday!
- I’ve been snacking on a lot of beef jerky lately. It was inspired by my 21 Day Sugar Detox back in January and now Andy and I are hooked. Andy especially. He has been experimenting with all different marinades and flavoring. I help a little, but really just am reaping the benefits!
- Have you ever tried oil pulling? I recently read about it on the Fashion Lush. It’s supposed to have all of these amazing detoxifying benefits. Well I’ve done it a few times but not consistently. I guess if I want to see if I notice these benefits I’ll have to commit to it. All or nothing right?
- Andy and I leave for Belize in just over a month! Whoa. And when I say “leave for” I mean we have hotels booked but no flights. I’m starting to get anxious about this. Kayak has this new Pricing Trends feature. Has anyone used it? Well we have been following it and it has said to “Wait” and that prices may fall for about three weeks now. And guess what? Prices went up!! What the heck! It still says to wait but I’m wondering if we should just buy now.
- I can not believe it’s been almost a year since I moved out of Boston! Time really freakin flies. I really wish I could get there more often than I have. But I will be going back in a few weeks to run the BAA 5k! My bestfriend and I used to do this race every year. It is the weekend before the marathon and it crosses over the marathon finish line. It’s definitely going to be an emotional race this year, but I’m so happy to be running for all of those lives lost last year.
- I’m hungry so am going to go cook dinner. Guess what I’m having? An omelet! It seriously never gets old.
Well that was fun. Thanks for listening! Hope everyone has a fantastic night!