Happy Friday Loves! I hope you all had a great week and are taking in all of this beautiful fall weather. I’m loving it! My week consisted of having some free time on my hands along with some new job training thrown in. Oh and lots of hot and sweaty yoga!
Five Things I Ate
Clearly there is a theme here…
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies from PaleOMG
A fall friendly salad with grilled chicked, beets, butternut squash, and pumpkin seeds!
Pumpkin “granola” from PaleOMG. Obsessed with this one.
I’ve been making my own coffee all week to try to save a few $$.
The awesome people over at KIND sent me their new Strong and Kind bars. Review and Giveaway coming soon!
Five Things I’ve Been Watching
- The Voice (love it)
- Football (not by choice)
- Fed Up (great documentary)
- Parenthood (I decided to start watching Season 1 Episode 1 – hooked, and out of tears)
- Bad Judge (new show that premiered last night that was pretty funny)
Five Things I’ve Done With Extra Free Time
- Organized bills, files, receipts, etc in a filing cabinet. That felt great!
- More Yoga! I even got to attend an amazing event at Yogapata with Africa Yoga Project.
- Got cooking! Inspiration from PaleOMG and Diane Sanfilippo.
- Went to the doctors. Boring. But it’s always good to make sure you’re healthy!
- Have been working with this little one. He is now sleeping through the night! (after I caved and have brought his bed into the bedroom)
I’ll end it with that precious picture. Just love him.