Happy Friday friends! I’m in an especially great mood today. I guess I always am on Fridays but also I am going to the Justin Timberlake concert tonight! Ahh! My sister got tickets through work and we even have access to a VIP pre-party. I kind of feel like a teenage girl with how giddy I am.
Anyways, sticking with the link-ups this week let’s kick off the weekend with a little Five Things Friday hosted by Clare at Fitting It All In.
Five pictures from my run last night.
Since moving I have been running down by the beach which is only a few miles from our house. It’s absolutely beautiful around sunset people probably think I’m crazy because they stop every two minutes to take a picture. Wouldn’t you too?
In honor of my concert tonight here are five of my favorite concerts I’ve been to:
- Kings of Leon
- Of Monsters and Men
- The Lumineers
- Jay Z
Five of my favorite Justin Timberlake songs:
- Cry Me a River
- Sexy Back
- What Goes Around
- Rock Your Body
- Not a Bad Thing
Driving to work this morning they were asking on the radio your top text message pet peeves. There’s definitely a few that came to mind right away:
- When someone writes luv you instead of love you. Love is a special word why do we need to shorten it?
- When someone writes a bunch of smaller texts instead of one long paragraph. It’s like text rapid fire!
- When you’re stuck in a group text. How hasn’t Apple figured that one out yet?
- When someone doesn’t answer their phone but texts you right after it and doesn’t tell you why.
- I really can’t think of a fifth! What are your top text pet peeves?
That’s all I got for you people. Hope everyone has a great weekend!